The Best (and Worst) Ways to Spend Your Budget Most new homeowners have something about their property that they want to change. And as family needs and design trends shift over time, many will eventually choose to remodel. Some homeowners make updates to their property before listing it to maximize their potential sales […]
Hold on, I have a few tips that might help make this time lots more bearable: Get it on paper. Make sure that you have a written agreement with your contractor and your spouse about what goes into the new kitchen. Spell it out in painful detail, both for clarity and so that when you or […]
Now, ask yourself these questions:
* How much upper rod space do I really need?
* Do I need lower rods for jackets, shirts and the like?
* How many shoes do I actually own?
* Would it be handy to have drawers in my closet?
* Is my closet big enough that an island makes sense as a way to create more useable space?
* Where will I put my hamper(s)?
* Is this a shared space? If so, how will it be divided?