Now, ask yourself these questions:
* How much upper rod space do I really need?
* Do I need lower rods for jackets, shirts and the like?
* How many shoes do I actually own?
* Would it be handy to have drawers in my closet?
* Is my closet big enough that an island makes sense as a way to create more useable space?
* Where will I put my hamper(s)?
* Is this a shared space? If so, how will it be divided?
Smart Home Tech – Here to Stay? Content Quick Links Smart Home Tech – Here to Stay?Smart home tech – what is it?Make Smart Home Tech Work For You Smart home technology has moved from the luxury market to the mainstream with a variety of options available to homeowners in all price ranges. What once […]
Real Estate Relocation Guide: 7 Steps to a Seamless Move Content Quick Links Real Estate Relocation Guide: 7 Steps to a Seamless Move1. Gather Information2. Identify Your Ideal Neighborhoods3. Find Your New Home and Sell Your Old One4. Prepare for Your Departure5. Prepare for Your Arrival6. Get Settled In Your New Home7. Get Involved In […]
It’s easy to get swept up in the excitement of buying a home. Once you’ve had an offer accepted on your dream house, you’ll probably be anxious to move in. However, before you make a significant financial commitment, it’s best to know exactly what you’re buying. When you hire a home inspector, you get a […]
A Zestimate is Zillow’s attempt to use algorithms and publicly available data points that influence housing prices to estimate a home’s value. CMA is more comprehensive and detailed. Know the difference?