Today when we think about the 4th of July celebrations, it is usually about when our family/friends gather around barbecue, hot dogs, chips, pie and ice cream. Then later watch the fireworks together! This post is intended to remind you about the historical significance of this special day, the Fourth of July. Fourth of July […]
For Halloween give front door a festive feel with lanterns, mums or piles of pumpkins. Now on to some decorating ideas for this DIY Fall Project.
Thanks to Marie Kondo and her hit Netflix series “Tidying Up,” home organization is a hot topic right now. Marie encourages her viewers to minimize their possessions and keep only those items that “spark joy.” With spring in full bloom, now is the perfect time to do some spring cleaning and add organizational systems to […]
Now, ask yourself these questions:
* How much upper rod space do I really need?
* Do I need lower rods for jackets, shirts and the like?
* How many shoes do I actually own?
* Would it be handy to have drawers in my closet?
* Is my closet big enough that an island makes sense as a way to create more useable space?
* Where will I put my hamper(s)?
* Is this a shared space? If so, how will it be divided?