OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 1-3 JUNE 14, 2020
5 Acre Country Estate 5 Buildings for $895,000
Looking for Buyers Who Need Plenty of Room to Roam!
Great Location for Businesses such as Weddings, Restaurant, Catering Business, Events, Artists, Nature Yoga Retreat, Craft Woodworking Outlet, Organic Gardening, Horses, Dogs, Cattle, or Chickens AND Plenty of Parking Spaces for Large Trucks, RVs, Boats, and Trailers. Come On Out And Take A Look Sunday… See What You Think About It!
5 ACRE COUNTRY ESTATE COMPOUND WITH 5 BUILDINGS $895,000
- Main House: 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Living Room, Dining Room, Office, Media Room, Kitchen, 2 Fireplaces, Awesome Views of Lake & Nature!
- Guest House: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Living Room, Kitchen, Fireplace, Separate Driveway, Rental Income
- Barn: 6 Stalls w Doors to Outside, Office, Tack Room, Loft, Animal Washing Area, Hot/Cold Water, Rental Income
- Cabana Workout Studio: 1 Bath, 2 Dressing Rooms, Gym Equipment, Wood Dance Floor. Attached Outdoor Kitchen w Grill/Cooktop
- Picnic Pavilion: Concrete Floor, Covered/Roofed Shelter, Electric, View of Lake.
- Large Lake: Irrigates whole Farm, has Boat Dock, Fountain in Center, has Fish895
- Road Frontage: on 2 Main Roads North & South of 5 Acre Property
5 Buildings on 5 Acres
With this property, your family and friends could enjoy swimming, riding horses, playing volley ball, dancing in the gym with live band music, fishing, playing touch football and many other activities on this estate compound.
Enjoy entertaining in the large main house with many rooms plus the solar heated pool, patio, and the cabana workout studio.
The Guest House offers another option for entertaining or can be rental income. Plus the 6 Stall Barn could have rental income or your favorite ponies or horses and pets.
Google Map Location of 12876 154th Road North, Jupiter FL 33478
We can share our farm stories as real estate agents plus our experiences growing up on a farm.