1. Homes are at an all time high over the past few years and people who look for homes during this special time in our nation are more serious buyers!
2. Since there are fewer listings of homes for sale during this time, serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from and less competition means more money for you!
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase once the home quarantine is over, then… there will be many more listings from which to choose! More listings mean more competition for you!
4. Fewer houses mean buyers focus intensely on those available and pick a house before it sells!
5. Buyers can be more emotional now during the social distancing and more likely to pay the price!
6. Buyers have more time to look for a house during this time when many are home from work!
7. Some people must buy now before the summer begins and more people are looking for houses!
8. Since many sellers wait until summer when school is out to sell, you need your home listed now to capture serious buyers with fewer choices available!
9. Even though your house is will be on the market during the virus quarantine, you still have options to restrict showings.
10. You can sell now probably for more money and buyers can get mortgages with lower interest rates which make homes more affordable now!
Summary: By selling now, you may have an opportunity to sell at a higher price now instead of waiting for fall when prices will likely go down because of the economy and unemployment. Also by then, interest rates could go up making it harder for buyers to purchase their next home.