Now, ask yourself these questions:
* How much upper rod space do I really need?
* Do I need lower rods for jackets, shirts and the like?
* How many shoes do I actually own?
* Would it be handy to have drawers in my closet?
* Is my closet big enough that an island makes sense as a way to create more useable space?
* Where will I put my hamper(s)?
* Is this a shared space? If so, how will it be divided?
If you’re thinking about buying a home, you’ve probably received your share of advice from family and friends. Add to that the constant stream of TV shows, news segments,… Read More »Top 10 Myths that Trip Up First Time Home Buyers
Consider these important items as you contemplate moving to South Florida. Use this list to help you in the decision making process. And compare this area to other states you are thinking about. We can help 561-339-1779