Quick Links to Content
Jupiter Farms Community
Jupiter Farms is a community in Palm Beach County, Florida. Jupiter Farms, locally known as “The Farms”, is located west of the Florida Turnpike on Indiantown Road or County Road 76, the major highway through the community. The exact population is unknown, but is around 12,000. Jupiter Farms is composed of roughly 15 square miles of land and has property sizes ranging from 1 acre to 152 acres (previously owned by the late Burt Reynolds, the actor, and now known as the Reynolds Ranch).
Living in Jupiter Farms offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. Residents of Jupiter Farms tend to have independently custom built homes, not a “cookie cutter” area. The public schools in Jupiter Farms are highly rated. Jupiter Farms has a lot of parks, bike/ horse trails, and natural areas.
Points of Interest Nearby
Featured Country Estate Property
- Land: 5 Acres, Rectangular Shape, Fronts on 2 Roads
- Large Lake: Boat Dock, Fountain in Center, Fishing
- Pool: Solar Heated surrounded by Pavers, Main House, Cabana Gym, Outdoor Kitchen
- Main House: 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Living Room, Dining Room, Office, Media Room, 2 Fireplaces
- Attached Garage: 2-1/2 Car Garage with lots of Storage Areas, Painted Floor
- Guest House: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Living Room, Kitchen, Fireplace, Rental Income
- Barn: 6 Stalls, Office, Tack Room, Loft, Horse Washing Area, Hot/ Cold Water
- Cabana Gym: 1 Full Bath, 2 Dressing Rooms, Gym Equipment, Wood Dance Floor
- Picnic Pavilion: Concrete Floor, Covered Shelter, Electric
Optional Usage for the Land and Buildings
- Equestrian Farm for Family with Rental Income from Stalls & Guest House, Horse Riding
- Family Estate Compound with room to roam plus entertain kids, pets, in-laws or guests
- Family Owned Home Business and work in Office of Main House, Guest House or Cabana Gym
- Storage of Large Trucks/ Vans, Rv, 4 Wheelers, Boat/ Trailer, Motorcycle, Bikes, Go-cart
- Pet Lovers Paradise with Barn for Horses or Cow, Kennel for Dogs/ Chickens/ Turkeys, and goats or sheep could roam freely and weed-eat the farm
- Fishing Pond with Dock could be stocked with fresh-water fish for the table or just to practice casting and fishing skills
- Investment Rental Income from Guest House, Horse Barn Stalls, and Paddocks
- Use Cabana Gym to teach dancing, aerobics, crafts, etc.
- Sell Online Products on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Facebook Marketplace, Bonanza, Shopify, etc.
- Great for Electrical, Plumbing, Heating/ Air Businesses or Architects, Designers, Writers
Photos of Country Estate Property
Request 70+ Photos, Video and Property Details
Contact the Martin Group
Copy and paste into Subject Box: 12876 154th Road N, Jupiter, FL 33478
Get Mortgage Loan Zero Fees Plus $1,000 Extra at Closing
Extra Benefit of Purchasing This Property Through the Martin Group at Keller Williams