If this is your first time to finance a mortgage loan to purchase a house, the process can be overwhelming in preparing for the first meeting with a Mortgage Broker. Included here are some helpful tips to assist you in preparation for this process of applying for a loan.
Buyer’s Mortgage Loan Preparation Check List to Purchase a Home
Have the following information available to take with you to the Mortgage Broker to start the loan process:
- Your Social Security Number
- Current pay stubs; or if self employed, your tax returns for the past two years
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Investment account statements for the past two months
- Retirement account statements for the past two months
- Make and model of vehicles you own and their resale value
- Credit card account information
- Auto loan account information
- Personal loan account information
- Life insurance policy
Also if you currently own Real Estate, have the following available:
- Mortgage account information
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information, if applicable
A Pre-Approval Letter for a Loan from the Mortgage Lender is required by most Real Estate Agents before previewing properties for sale. You will definitely know with this letter what price range is acceptable for your financial future and what top price you can offer on a home.
Contact us so we may help you by recommending 2-3 Mortgage Brokers from which you can choose which one you prefer to start the Loan Qualification Process. Call – Text: Jason Martin +1-561-624-4544& or Doug Martin +1-561-339-3299.
Mortgage Loan Calculator
As you already know, there is a certain amount of money required to buy your next house. If you want to get a loan for your house, do you know how much your monthly payment will be?
Check out the Mortgage Loan Calculator which will give you a guess-timate of monthly loan payment amounts needed to purchase your next home.
Need more info or want to make an appointment to preview a property? Email Us or Call-Text Us: Jason Martin +1-561-624-4544. The Martin Group will not share or exchange this information with anyone. All information is kept confidential. We respect your privacy and dislike spam too!