This wonderful property For Sale at 13189 Sand Ridge Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418 in Caloosa Equestrian Community is a 5 Acre tract of land with a Main House, Guest House, plus a separate Office/Garage building finished as a Home Office. This is a NEW Palm Beaches MLS Listing of a Single Family Home located in the wonderful rural community with mature trees (a Nature Lover’s Paradise) and comes with a Bargain Price for this Area, plus all that is included.
Summary of Each Building on this Property:
| Main House:
|| Guest House:
|| Total of 2 Houses:
- Price: $595,000 for Main House, Guest House, + 3rd Office/Garage Building
- Lushly Landscaped Nature Lover’s Paradise with Lot Size of 5+ Acres
- Main House and Guest House have Separate Driveways
- Back of Property is next to Lake, Canal, and Horse Riding Trail
- Private Swimming Pool + Hot Tub w Screened Enclosure at Main House
- Flooring: Tile Through-Out Both Houses and S Barrel Type Tile Roof
- Separate Detached Office/Garage Finished + Air-Conditioned
- Wooded Lushly Landscaped Yard with Fruit Trees/Bushes
- Yard is Fenced on 3 Sides of Lot; Horses and Pets are Permitted
- Plenty of Parking Areas for trucks, RV, ATV, Boat/Trailer, and other Toys
- Low Monthly HOA Fee of $200. for All the Community Amenities
- A/C Square Feet: 3,116 in 2 Houses + 1,025 in 3rd Building = 4,141 Total
Text/Call the Official Listing Agent, Jason Martin at 561-624-4544 or Doug Martin at 561-339-3299.
Description: 13189 Sand Ridge Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Single Story Country Pool Home on 5 Acre Estate in Palm Beach County Florida. Main House includes 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, CBS construction, screened private pool, hot tub, and 2 Car Attached Garage. PLUS there is a 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, CBS Guest House with 1 Car Attached Garage. There are private separate entrances to each house! This property is ideal for blended families or persons with frequent Florida visitors.
Bonus feature is a free standing CBS 3 Car Garage (air-conditioned and finished) which is perfect for Home Office, Studio, Auto Storage, Crafts, Game Room, Hobbies, or Parties. There is abundant parking for Truck, Boat/Trailer, RVs, or ATVs.
All of this is situated on a wooded beautiful 5 acres with a wide canal and huge private lake for water sports and fishing next to the property. The lushly landscaped Lot offers Florida’s finest trees, flowers, birds and wildlife. Horses and animals are permitted on this farmland in the Caloosa Equestrian community. More than 30 miles of riding trails are available in the Caloosa development.
Virtual Tour: 13189 Sand Ridge Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
This is an ideal property for a forward looking buyer who sees the GREAT VALUE and GREAT OPPORTUNITY in this unique Country Home. Hurry to be the first to claim this rare property for your future home!
Total Finished Air-Conditioned Square Feet in Both Houses plus 3rd Office/Garage Building Combined Equals 4,141 Square Feet! WHAT A BARGAIN PRICE FOR THIS AREA!!!
Caloosa Equestrian Community
Caloosa is a quiet rural community located in the north western rural area of Palm Beach Gardens off the Bee Line Highway (SR-710), northwest of PGA Boulevard, and south of Indiantown Road.
This subdivision is just minutes away from Malls and shopping in Palm Beach Gardens/West Palm Beach, great Restaurants in both cities, I-95, Florida Turnpike, Palm Beach International Airport and a county airport for smaller planes. Nearby are the companies of Pratt – Whitney and Sikorsky Helicopters.
Caloosa is a non-gated community with low HOA (homeowner’s association) fees. All homes in this development are custom built with no two being alike. The subdivision, first platted in 1978 , includes 350 five-Acre lots or parcels of land and all streets are paved to each property.
The homes in this natural feeling rural community are built around the beautiful lakes, mature trees, and usually have private swimming pools. All the properties adjoin a riding trail system which runs throughout the community. There remain only a few 5 Acre lots on which you could custom build a new home.
The Caloosa neighborhood offers a community Horse Park of about 27 acres with 2 riding arenas, children’s playground, walking trails, and tennis courts, basketball court, picnic areas, and a pavilion to enjoy, plus about 30 miles of horse riding trails.
- Elementary School: Timber Trace Elementary School
- Middle School: Watson B. Duncan Middle School
- High School: Palm Beach Gardens High School
Caloosa Community Real Estate Stats
Current Homes For Sale on 6-1-17
- $530,000 – $3,999,999 Price Range of Homes
- $1,070,118 – Average Price of Homes Listed
- 3,615 – Average Square Feet
- 17 – Homes Active Listings
Homes Sold from 7-1-16 to 6-1-17
- $344,000 – $920,000 Price Range of Homes Sold
- $638,614 – Average Price of Homes Sold
- 96.5% – Sold Price/ List Price Ratio
- 2,997 – Average Square Feet
- 18 – Homes Sold
Caloosa includes a lot of wonderful country homes for sale, some with barns. View the details/photos of a property by clicking on the picture below.
Current Listings in Caloosa Equestrian Community
Text/Call Jason Martin 561-624-4544 or Doug Martin 561-339-3299, your chosen Real Estate Consultants for the Palm Beaches Florida area.